You know you're in your 40's when:
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
- You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
- You watch the Weather Channel.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of hook up and break up.
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."
- You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the music.
- You don't know what time Taco Bell closes any more.
- Your car insurance goes down and your payments go up.
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
- You realize your golf/tennis game is never going to improve.
- Dinner and a movie is the whole date, instead of the beginning of one.
- A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."
- You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
- 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
- You think snow boarding is for kids that haven't learned to ski properly
- You read this entire list, looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you, but, can't find one to save your life.