"No Cost, No Pressure", 1st time home buyer seminar
To be sure, there is not much good economic news these days. However, this is truly a unique time period for first-time homeowners. Home-ownership is more affordable because of the drop in home prices, the availability of short sales and REO properties and the fact that mortgage rates are still low.
One of the reasons cited for some of the current housing and mortgage problems facing the community is the lack of pre-buying education.
The Goal is 125 First Time Home Buyers by April 30, 2009, which is $1MM back in the Alachua & Marion County Florida economy.
- Each buyer receiving the $8,000 Tax Credit when purchasing their 1st home
- Great Time to buy a home
- Low Interest Rates
- Interest & Property Tax deduction
Attendees will learn:
- Why buying today will put $8,000 in your pocket
- Information on how to file or amend your tax return to receive your $8,000 check
- Which 100% financing options are still available
- Free Credit Report - Get Pre-Approved
That is $1MM back in the Alachua & Marion County, Florida economy.
Michael S. Richardson
Director/Forensic Mortgage Services
Author of "An American Epidemic, Mortgage Fraud a Serious Business"
Security National Mortgage Company
Library: Alachua County Library District - Headquarters
Room: Meeting Room A
Date(s): Thursday, December 10, 2009
Course: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Q&A-(workshop time) - 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Register for this free event: E-mail- email@example.com
If you prefer a face-to-face meeting outside of this event, call or e-mail today!