- 2 Cups Milk
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tbls butter or margarine
- 1 Package HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH Dressing
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Box (7.2 oz) BETTY CROCKER HOME STYLE creamy butter mashed potatoes
- 4 Slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbls thinly sliced green onion
- In 3-quart saucepan heat milk, water and butter to boiling.
- Stir in ranch dressing mix and sour cream; beat until smooth.
- Stir in 3 slices of bacon and both pouches of potatoes just until moistened.
- Let stand one minute.
- Stir with fork until smooth.
- Spoon into serving dish. Top with remaining bacon and onions.
(Recipe is from Betty Crocker)