For the potential SW Florida home buyer it's a great time to buy as we have hit the bottom and there's proof prices are going up. This coming season in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs and surrounding areas you will come across amazing deals. When you find a home you like, be ready to pull the trigger. Thanks to the recent media attention, our market is saturated with buyers looking for a deal.
Your home buying decision may have to be a quick one. Follow these real estate investor rules and avoid making a big mistake! Before you buy remember the "9 types of houses you shouldn't buy".
9 types of houses you shouldn't buy
1. Small house (less than 1200 sq/ft)
2. Small master bedroom (especially if lacking closet space)
3. Busy street (main road or very close to one)
4. Bad location (far from conveniences or near to undesirable areas)
5. Bad layout (living and dining areas must have a logical flow)
6. No garage (1 car isn't good either)
7. Bad lot (non-conforming shape)
8. Mixed use commercial or multi family
9. Messy neighbors (can bring the value of your home down by 20%)