There has not been a better time to buy a home in Brunswick Ohio in recent history. Rates are low, there are plenty of good homes to choose from and the deals are INSANE! Brunswick offers homes for sale in just about every price range and style you can imagine, it truly is an awesome place to live. Let me show you why!
THERE IS STILL TIME TO CLAIM THE TAX CREDIT FOR 2009!
"If the seller accepts our first offer you paid too much."
1. Representation - As your Buyers agent I am REQUIRED to ALWAYS act in your best interest. Seller's agents are required to offer that same commitment to their clients. Should you decide to make an offer to the agent who has a sign in the front yard that agent legally cannot go to bat for either the Buyer or Seller. You deserve to have someone in your corner, and at no cost to you there is no risk. I will make sure you see homes for sale in Brunswick Ohio that meet your needs.
2. Save time - I recommend all buyers take a weekend to drive around to locate areas they would like to call home. Once these areas have been located there should be no reason to drive through them daily looking for the right home. As your buyers agent I will compile a list of your wants and needs. Once this list is in place you will be emailed every property in the area that meets your needs. You will also receive emails as new properties are entered into the MLS that meet your criteria giving you the first look at fresh inventory.
3. Negotiating -Not having a professional in your corner will leave you alone in all offer/counter offer situations. We are currently in a BUYERS MARKET! While price is at the top of the list for most buyers there are several other factors to consider. In this market a professional Realtor can not only fight for the best price but often times find other ways to make the deal even sweeter for you.
4. Contacts - Negotiating a great deal for you is only the beginning. Once our offer is accepted there is still a lot of work to do. There are many people needed to close a real estate transaction including seller's agents, buyer's agents, inspectors, appraisers, lenders, insurance agents, contractors and more. As your Buyers Agent I can help you make sure the process of closing the transaction goes smoothly. A listing agent is very limited as to advice he/she can offer throughout this process.
5. Piece of mind - Buying a home is a major decision and often times the largest financial transaction you will ever be involved in. As your Buyers Agent I will make sure that the process goes smoothly. During the closing process there are many time sensitive documents/procedures that if not completed can cause your accepted offer to "blow up." Buyer's agents deal with these documents/procedures on a daily basis so you can be confident that things will be done correctly from start to finish for you.
Russell Real Estate Services