I have decided to try to differentiate myself from other area Realtors by trying to add unique services to my Relocation clients coming to or leaving Ottawa.
Having grown up as a "base-brat" and from my experiences as a member in the Canadian Forces I know how stressful and time sensitive a house hunting trip can be. Also a sale to transfer from Ottawa needs to be facilitated as quickly and effeciently as possible, as their is a lot of other items to consider albeit the liquidation of real estate is a very important one.
In additon to my skills as a negotiator, knowledge of local issues, local neighbourhoods and real estate developments and committment to your house hunting trip, my relocation clients will now also receive:
* Free use of a car mounted GPS system during your stay in Ottawa. This will help you to navigate the city and its ever changing road names! Finding area schools, doctors etc during your time not house hunting will be effectively used.
* Free use of local cell phone for local calls. To assist in the coordination of all your various appointments
* Free local area maps with MLS districts. This should help to visually see where area homes are in relation to employment, schools, transit etc.
* Free pick up and drop off to and from airport/car rental agency if required. A minor detail but the least I can do for selecting me among over 2000 other real estate sale representatives in Ottawa.
* You name it! I'm always looking for other ways in which to enhance my services to past and present clients. If you can think of anything else that a real estate agent has done for you, or you wish they would've done during one of your relocations, I'd be happy to hear from you. Ottawa Relocations are our specialty!
You can always send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 613.236.5959 for any other information about your Ottawa DND-IRP Relocation. I'm familiar and experienced with the IRP relocation process and would be happy to discuss your move with you. I also have a list of satisified clients as references.
A portion of all commissions is donated to the Military Families Fund