Credit Repair in Maine
National Credit Fixers: 330 Roberts Street Suite 402 East Hartford CT 06108 phone: 860-282-6181. National Credit Fixers boasts of 13 years experience repairing low FICO scores. Whether your credit has been damaged by a foreclosure, bankruptcy, slow credit, collections, judgments, repossessions, etc. we can help. We are the experts in credit restoration and credit repair. We have helped numerous residents of Maine. We are experts in Maine Credit Repair.
Tough times usually mean people and companies coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of desperate people. Many credit repair companies are part of that group. But there are also a number of credit repair services services that are really in it to help out a client (and if they make a few bucks along the way then that's ok too).
Take these easy steps to choose a credit repair company:
1) Google them. That's right a little old fashion research goes a long way!
2) Read their contract carefully. Know what you are getting. Do they offer a warranty or guarantee? If so what are the terms?
3) Does the company publish their physical address on their website. Sounds simple right. If they don't have an address listed - you have to wonder who they are hiding from.
4) Interview them. That's right interview them. Would you hire someone to work for you without an interview? NO. Why would you hire a credit repair firm without an interview? Be sure to ask them about their experience and about what specifically they will do for you.
5) Ask the credit repair company if they intend to use certified mail. Will they be in contact with your creditors or just the credit bureaus? Will they negotiate a settlement for you on outstanding accounts?
Credit Repair is not a magic pill. It is NOT going to take all your debt and make it go away. If you have lots of debt that you can't pay you are better off with a bankruptcy lawyer or a debt consolidation company than a credit repair company. A good credit repair company will be corresponding with both the credit bureaus and your creditors on your behalf. They will be attempting to get any inaccurate, outdated, or unverifiable negative or derogatory information removed from your profile.
Lastly, the best credit repair companies won't stop there. They will also help you to re-establish new good credit.
Please call us - we would like an interview!