Wow! What an incredible event!!! Thank You to all the folks at ActiveRain for putting on such an information packed Show.
The event has inspired me to start using my ActiveRain Blog again after a way too long of a hiatus. For some reason after I made the switch from Lending to Real Estate, I never really went back to leveraging one of the tools that allowed me to make the transition.
My Notes for RainCamp are here in the form of Video. Check back over the next couple of days as I upload the footage (Over 5 hours and 13 Gigs).
To get you started here is a clip with Brad Andersohn (ActiveRain Community Builder) and his families band "Armored Flight" Opening RainCamp San Francisco with "Eye of the Tiger"
We learned so much:
- Great Websites to Help you Run a more Efficient Business
- SEO Tips
- Content and Keyword Use
- Benefits of buying expired Domain Names
- Top 5 Reasons Mega Agents Blog
- Getting Your Blog to Rank in the 1st Page of Google
- Choosing the Title of Your Blog Post
- What You Can Blog About
- Fundamentals of Online Marketing
- Panel Discussion with Nick Cameron, Janet Guibault and Jeanean Gendron
- Pinpointing Facebook Ads
- Target Niches
- FREE Online Tools for Your Business
- Farming Social Media
- Internet Lead Conversion and the 10 Days of Pain
- Eye of the Tiger
- Everything will be Alright
- RainCamp (original song)
I will work on getting the RAW footage up so folks can relive memories from RainCamp SF and those who couldn't make it can watch the conference at their own pace. Look for the edited material soon (Will link to list above)
Also if you want to connect Fill out the Connect with me Form and we can grow our networks. (get the RainCamp SF List to Connect)
Thanks Again to ActiveRain for putting on this magnificent Event
fb: RealEstateNate t: Ca_Real_Estate or NateEllis
Subscribe to CommentsComment