Comments (2)

Jean Hanley
Coldwell Banker Kivett Teeters - Hemet, CA
Specializing in Folks Who Want To Buy/Sell Homes

I don't know, but when I got my taxes done this year, my CPA advised me to become a corporation or LLC.  I would ask whomever you use for taxes or a tax attorney.  You could probably even find something useful online.  Good luck.

Dec 03, 2009 10:19 AM
Ed Newman
Alamo Infrared, LLC - Midvale, UT

I would do an S corp for around $150, or at the least do an LLC

Dec 03, 2009 11:18 AM