From Awkward To Dreamy- A Redesigned Space
Start with an awkward space. Add a sprinkle of outdated keepsakes such as the old family piano, an old chair, and unrelated items. Soon you will have yourself a space that shouts..blah...blah...blah.
So how do you get from awkward to dreamy without getting rid of the things you love? The answer is easy...re-design the space. A re-designed space, can change an awkward space to a dreamy one.
- Remove all items from the space. Keep those items you just can't live without.
- Define the space. Decide which type of space you are looking for (i.e. relaxing or workspace).
- Choose a color pallet for the space. Add coordinating furniture and accessories.
- Ensure that accessories also coordinate with the rest of your home.
- Add some spice and design.
Soon, you will have a space that is quite dreamy.
Not comfortable with doing your own re-design? Hire a home stager who specializes in re-design and let them turn your space into a dreamy one!