Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Clients, Friends & Fellow Associates ~
To become a local, you must survive a winter on Hilton Head Island!
The slower pace, the lights, the festivals, the people, the uncrowded restaurants and the weather are just a few blessings we must enjoy to become a local. December's moderate winter temperatures on the Island are perfect for a beach walk, a round of golf, tennis, a run or a long bike ride.
We are not seeing the Hilton Head real estate market cooling off !
Given the lower interest rates, many purchasers seeking "warm and wet" are taking advantage of the great pricing and properties offered. Already since December 1, 2009 we have sold 54 properties through our Multiple Lisiting Service. Smart money is shopping real estate right now! In fact, this is the best time to shop as the pace is slower and the access to properties is easier.
Hilton Head Island Happenings !
If you live here or plan on visiting, below are some suggestions for you to enjoy with family and friends this coming Holiday:
- Drive Down Dove Street - North Forest Beach Light Show is scheduled December 1-31 Dove Street Festival of Lights Donations will be accepted for the Deep Well Project which provides a broad range of vital social services for the working poor, disabled and infirm within the greater Hilton Head area. (843)785-2849
- Take a trip to Harbourtown - Gregg Russell's Holiday Concert Under the Liberty Oak in Harbour Town, December 23 5:30-7 p.m. Complimentary. (843) 842-1979 "Christmas Celebrations in Sea Pines"
- Enjoy "Breakfast with Santa" - This is hosted by the Island Rec. Center at the S.H.A.R.E. Center, 9:00-11:30 12/12/09(843) 681-7273. Santa
- Take a walk or a run! Hilton Head Regional Jingle Shell Run December 19, 2009 - (843)757-8520 Hilton Head Regional Medical Center Jingle Bell 5K Road Race & Health Walk
- New Year's Eve Celebration - The Wreck of the Salty Dog in South Beach Marina Village. Live entertainment, a champagne toast, specials and more. (843) 671-7327. Salty Dog Holidays
- 9th Annual Polar Bear Jump - Harbour Town Pool in The Sea Pines Resort, 10 a.m. Warm up with hot chocolate and refreshments. Complimentary. (843) 842-1979.
- Take a real estate tour! Email us or contact your Realtor. We are currently offering some incredible locations!
If you have a question about the events above or need any information on the properties offered, please feel free to contact us anytime. We love the calls and there really is nothing we like to do more than to help you.
From a magical Island,
We respectfully are~
Robbie Bunting & Jane Hyers
843-842-0805 ~ email@example.com
P.S. We have some very special Holiday Resort Rates at the Oceanfront Hilton in Palmetto Dunes. Let us know if you can break away or need a room for overflow during the Holidays.