Saving/deferring capital gains tax

Real Estate Agent with Beyond Homes Realty
A few weeks back I had a meeting with a young woman I met earlier in my Real Estate Career.  She and her father presented me with an option for the home owner who purchased many years ago and is selling now and subject to substantial capital gains tax.  By adding a simple addendum to the PA, one can designate how the money will be disbursed in future years through a trust.  The sky is the limit as far as flexible options are concerned.  For more info see their website http://www.Capital or call Amy or David Brackett at 1-800-328-3862.

Comments (0)