1. How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
One of my all time favorite books on communicating with people.
2. The E-Myth Revisited - Michael E. Gerber
An excellent read about systematizing your business.
3. Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
Whether it's true or not Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a great motivational book for new entrepreneurs.
4. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent - Gary Keller
If you're a real estate agent this book is an absolute must for your reading.
5. Blue Ocean Strategy - W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne
Details the steps in eliminating the competition by utilizing untapped areas of your business.
6. Think & Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
The quintessential guide to personal success and self-motivation.
7. The Bible
The best selling book of all time and probably the most controversial. Like it or not this book help change more lives than any other book in history.