South Florida Oceanfront Condo Steals in Ft. Lauderdale and Pompano Beach
The following 4 Oceanfront Condos in South Florida, located in Ft. Lauderdale and Pompano Beach are the ones that have been most deeply discounted (up to 65% off) of the new Waterfront Condo Buildings in Broward County and represent SIGNIFICANT savings for Buyers in the current market.
In the Ft. Lauderdale area and elsewhere in the Broward County area, we didn't have nearly as much new Construction of Condos during the Boom or after as was experienced in the Miami area, however, we do have a few new Buildings and I've watched them closely to see how their Sales were progressing.
In recent posts, I provided detailed information about the Closings that have occurred in 3 of the following Buildings and provided links for you to view the information again below.
This weekend, I again visited Sapphire and Oceanside with interested Buyers. Sales are progressing well and have increased SIGNIFICANTLY since the discounts.
In a nutshell:
- Sapphire Condo just reduced their prices last month by 50%. Current prices begin in the low $300,000's. View the property profile here.
- Coconut Grove Residences reduced their prices from 30% - 50% earlier this year and current prices begin in the $500,000's. View the property profile here.
- The Plaza at Oceanside Pompano Beach was just purchased from WCI this month by a new Owner and slashed their prices up to 65%. Oceanside Pompano Condos currently begin in the $400,000's. View the property profile here.
- Sonata Beach Club in Pompano Beach reduced their prices up to 40%. Current prices begin in the $500,000's. Waterfront type: Across from the Ocean. View the property profile here.
If you're unfamiliar with prices and the market OR if you're a skeptic OR if you suffer from "Analysis Paralysis" and don't think these are extremely low prices, you should know that there are MANY Waterfront Condos (not even Oceanfront) in older Buildings with fewer Amenities that are currently valued in this price range and are being purchased in this price range IN THE CURRENT MARKET.
If you said 3 years ago, or 1 year ago, or even earlier this year, that you were waiting to Buy when prices were discounted 50% for NEW Waterfront Condos, then this is your opportunity.
Though these are not Bank Owned Foreclosures, they represent truly amazing deals and the prices are the type of prices that you see in the current market for Bank Owned Foreclosures in Luxury Condo Buildings.
If you're interested in Waterfront Condos or those that offer Ocean and/or Intracoastal views, in NEW Buildings, with Luxury Amenities, all 4 of these Buildings would be great to add to your list of Condos to consider.
- Fort Lauderdale Oceanfront Condos
- Pompano Beach Waterfront Condos
- Ft. Lauderdale Intracoastal Condos
- Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Condos
- Las Olas Condos
Vickie Arcuri, Realtor®
EWM Realtors, Inc.
1700 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 708-9309
Fax: (954) 414-0492
Ft. Lauderdale Homes for Sale
South Florida Real Estate Blog