I offer the last Webinar of the year as my gift to my social media friends! This is the Webinar people ask for most often, the advice they seek daily. There is no fee to attend, please join as my guest. Alums of my No Blogger Left Behind blog coaching program are invited to e-mail me privately and participate as panelists in this discussion.
Tue, Dec 29, 2009 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM CST, 3:00 PM MST, 2:00 PM PST
The Webinar will be an hour long followed by a live Question-and-Answer session.
· Do you have a social media strategy tied to a business plan?
· Is your social media plan tied to dollar productive results?
· What social media platforms do you use?
· What social media platforms do you REALLY need?
· What is the role of a blog in a social media plan?
· We will show how to develop an overall plan for the year and break that plan down into a monthly and weekly plan, and a daily engagement plan.
Do you have questions about a social media business plan? Please use the Comments section to submit questions and other thoughts about this Webinar.