As we begin to enjoy the last hours & minutes of 2009, there is so much anticipation for a better 2010.
2009 has definitely been a challenge to so many households in Northwest Indiana and the greater Chicago land area. I should know as not only have our mortgage clients and Realtor partners expressed this to our team, but our own personal families have been affected as well.
Please take a few minutes to watch the following inspirational movie called The Dash by Linda Ellis.
If you are up to the challenge, let's collectively agree to make 2010 a phenomenal year.
From the entire team at Benchmark Mortgage we want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Will You Make A Difference with Your Life in 2010?
Five Recent Blog Posts of Interest:
- Don't Miss Virtual RE BarCamp on January 4th
- How Will Higher Mortgage Rates Impact the Housing Recovery
- This Is The Week Ahead for December 27th
- Weekly Blog Update for the Week Ending December 26th
- If Tight Lending Threaten U.S. Recovery, What Can We Do
FEATURED Blog Posts on ActiveRain: