On this day December 31, 1966 the Cleveland Metroparks opened a toboggan hill at The Chalet in Mill Stream Run Reservation. so if your feeling the need to fly down a snow covered hill but would like it to be a controlled ride check out the toboggan run at the Cleveland Metroparks.
In addition to tobogganing, guests can enjoy the facility with a snack bar, two fireplaces, a large-screen television, indoor restrooms, and a main gathering area.
Feeling the need, the need for some winter speed? Then watch the video
Tobogganing operates the day after Thanksgiving (noon - 10:30 p.m.) through the first weekend in March.
There are some rules and regulations to follow and it is one reason we will not be going this year and that is the height....rule 42 inches to ride and Matt is only 39 inches tall so unless he has a growth spurt we will have to wait till next year.....But if all your family is over 42 inches go on out there and have a great time...
Rules and Regulations:
- Children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children must be at least 42 inches tall to ride.
- All riders must wear gloves or mittens.
- Cleveland Metroparks is not responsible for injuries or personal property.
- For your protection, height and safety requirements will be enforced.
- No outside food or beverage permitted inside Chalet building
Have a great time and don't forget to dress warm....peace zane