The video referred to below, provided by Agent Genius Lani Rosales, is slightly dated but contains many excellent points to consider if you are becoming intrigued with but confused by the Real Estate Auction Market. Auctions, as well as foreclosures and short sales, require knowledge, caution, money (cash), patience and, at times, nerves of steel to come out ‘alive’ on the other side of the transaction.
If you happen to be in the real estate market for a home or investment properties now or during the next year or so, there’s a ‘high probability’ that you will encounter and want to consider a foreclosure, auction or short sale property (or properties). Should you prefer to work with a real estate agent to acquire distressed property(ies), there are agents nationwide who KNOW how to best travail the auction/foreclosure/short sale markets. You do not need to work with someone who is not an expert, and who is not extremely adept at dodging the multitude of landmines out there.
As a Broker, I have not at this time taken additional training to become an expert in ‘distressed’ properties, and I am not sure that I will in the future due to time and financial constraints. If you are looking for auction and/or foreclosure/short sale properties, and want to work with a realtor, I can guide you to an agent, either locally or nationwide, who KNOWS, has STUDIED, and has EXPERIENCE in these particular markets. My connections are extensive. Now is not the time to be a guinea pig.
>>>>>>>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO. (Worth it.)<<<<<<<<<<<
Many thanks to Agent Genius Lani Rosales for this video.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tips for Buying a HUD Home | Atlanta Real Estate Forum (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Landlords in Foreclosure, Real Estate Short Sales, Tax Credit Confusion, and Selling Your Haywood County Home. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- “Top 12 Women Real Estate Bloggers 2009″ ~ THANK YOU Joseph Ferrara and Sellsius Real Estate. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- ROOST.com and the “50 Real Estate People You Should Watch on Twitter” List … Thank You. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Watch Foreclosures, Seriously – Realty Check with Diana Olick (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
Original posted on Bucking the Real Estate Trend.