With the new year upon us, many have been making goals for 2010...
Since my attention span rarely lasts a whole year, I prefer to make shorter term goals.
Last night I thought up my business goal for the next month...
Goal for January 2010: A Month of Market Reports.
That's right. 31 posts about the local real estate market.
My plan is to write about subdivisions in and around Naperville.
Here is why:
- I have never done it. Most of my posts are about my life and my experiences as a Realtor. Interesting, but not always the Naperville real estate content which serious buyers and sellers seek out online.
- I will learn more about the Naperville Real Estate Market. After four plus years, I know the market well. But I can know it better. Knowledge is power. Time to stock up.
- I will be providing valuable local real estate information to the reading public. Amazingly, the Naperville real estate market seems underserved by bloggers. I want to fill the void.
- I will become a better blogger. I am lacking in my knowledge of keywords, tags, SEO (search engine optimization), and Google juice. Again, knowledge is power. Over the next month, I will learn about these and more.
- This is the time to be in front of the public. There is tremendous pent up demand in the real estate market. People will be searching online. I want them to find me.
- My collection of great Naperville real estate pictures will grow. I already own thousands of pictures of my local market. I want that to grow. I plan on including two pictures in every market report.
- I want to be on page one of Google. After two years of blogging, I should be on the first page of Google for searches such as "Naperville real estate" and "Naperville Realtor". I am not. This must change...
- It sounds fun. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun...
Have an awesome 2010!