Must be a team player! Buyer's Agent will uphold the company policies, procedures, and core values of the team. Any team is only as strong as its weakest link and in many ways each partner in their own way is the heart of the team. They will love you and be loyal lifelong clients of the Team! And tell all of their friends what a fantastic job you did!
Responsibilities and Requirement
- Must be available and flexible to show properties to buyers (must have your own transportation to do so)
- Must hold active Michigan Real Estate Sales Person License
- Must be a member of Realcomp and proficient with MLS systems
- Must be a Outgoing & Personable
- Able to work with many types of personalities
- Must have strong phone skills
- Must be tech savvy (ie: check & respond to emails often through the day, text, Internet proficient, pdf, scanning, etc.)
- Must be able to follow up on buyer leads.
- Must be able to write offers and negotiate offers.
- Attend the inspection, walk through and closing with buyers.
- Must be organized and detail oriented. .
- Able to correctly answer questions (or find out answers) to satisfy buyers.
- Must have an "Above & Beyond" positive attitude! (90% of the sale is whether the client likes you!)
For more information, email resume to email@example.com
Max Broock Realtors