Buyers in the past couple years have had the luxury of taking their time to find and put an offer in on a home in the Charleston area. Buyers had many choices, very little competition, and time to do their due dilligence before placing an offer, well NOT anymore!
With a record number of foreclosures and short sales, all buyers are looking for a "deal"! Where there was little competition in the past, now it is not uncommon to have multiple offers on a property. If a buyer wants a deal, they better be prepared to look, decide and write quickly. If it is a deal to you, you can bet it is a deal to many others.
With the annoucement of Boeing coming to our fair city, and the projections of several thousand home sales over the next few years, this is only going to increase the competition for the best opportunities. So, what is a buyer to do if they are seriously looking to buy, and want to find the perfect home at the best price it can be purchased at?
- Get Pre-Approved with your bank and have the approval in hand
- Work with an agent that knows the market, and has the statistics to help you identify the "best"opportunities so you can make a decision quickly.
- Identify the area or neigborhood quickly so you can focus your search in a smaller area
- Be realistic about what a "good" deal really is, you could pass up many ruby's while looking for the diamond.
- Know what you are "really" looking for, and take advantage of all the amazing search tools that are available for you to do so much of the research to make your educated buying decision. Check out www.CheyanneLake.com for all the cutting edge tools to assist in your hunt
It is said you do not know you have reached the bottom until you are already headin back up, and in many areas and price points we have already headed back up. Take advantage of the amazingly low interest rates, tax incentives, and the many of benefits of homeownership NOW!
To Get our report of the 10 Things You Must Ask Your Agent before you choose to work with them, contact us at www.CheyanneLake.com or 843-849-8229 x 401.