10) There are just too many homes to choose from in the higher price ranges.
It is just too difficult to decide on which home to buy when there are so many choices. I can really identify with Brett Favre. I mean how can I ever decide to buy when so many people want me to buy their homes. It is so much easier when I don't have to worry about dissappointing so many home owners trying to sell their homes.
9) There are so few homes in my price range. Our best friends just found a home they wanted to buy and there were three offers made on the home before they could make their offer. We really don't believe in making hasty decisions.
8) The weather is atrocious. We started to look at homes and they were just too drafty and too cold. I really want to wait until spring.
7) I think prices are still going to keep declining. My aunt Millie says, "never trust the media, never trust a lawyer and certainly never trust a realtor." I have talked with several realtors and they are just too optimistic. That is a sure sign to me that prices will continue to fall.
6) We don't have 20 percent down. We will never pay mortage insurance. We pay all of our bills early and we have outstanding credit. We have high standards and will not compromise.
5) We sold our home and invested all of our money in gold bulllion last year. We plan on renting until after the great depression and inflation of this century. We are digging in for the long haul.
4) We will not borrow from a bank. The government bailed out the banks. If we accept money from a bank we are supporting the Government Bank Bail Out. NO WAY!
3) My hairdresser's dad's mother in law is a retired realtor. She has invested in homes for the past 40 years and she owns a ton of real estate in town. She says prices will continue to decline for a least two years. I really trust my hairdresser.
2) It is just too good to be true. You are telling me that I can buy cheaper than I can rent. That has to be a lie.
1) Interest rates are too low.
If we lock in a really low interest rate right now we will be stuck. We love to refinance. My wife and I seldom get to sit in soft chairs, sip on a diet coke and be served cookies. If we get a rate too low on our new home we will not have any reason to visit our mortgage officer every few years. We really love to play the refinance game.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
- Blogging & SEO
- Kentucky Professionals
- It's all about them (ThemThem)
- Diary of a Realtor
- Early Birds
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!