If You Want to Take Advantage of the Tax Credits……
- You Need to take action now (rates WILL be going up!)
- Tax Credit Expires April 30, 2010, must be under contract by then, with a closing by June 30, 2010
- Average closing take around 45 days, which occurs after we find the home and make the offer. The time will go by quickly!!
- Contact Molly for a free tax credit qualification consultation (just a couple simple questions)
- Receive a Homebuyer’s Guidebook from Molly, outlining the home buying process
- Start shopping for a lender and loans
- Obtain a pre-approval
- FUN PART…..we start looking for a home!!!
- We find a home, then we negotiate terms and price
- Transaction goes to escrow
- Transaction closes
- You get to move into your very OWN home!!!!!
For more information please visit my website and click on the link Tax Credits