A "snow day" can be a productive day for an agent.
Here are the TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IF YOU GET SNOWED IN!
10. Call and build relationships with other Realtors.
9. Call your Sellers! Update them! Do you need price reductions? They're probably home too.
8. Complete your 4-1-1 GOALS FOR 2010-place them where you can see them every day!
7. Write your affirmations and place in your car and on your bathroom mirror
6. Call the Withdrawn Listings. Go back at least 3 months and see if their property was ever relisted
5. Call the Neighbors of your new listings (find them on the tax records of the subdivision) and let them know that you just listed their neighbor's house. Who do they know that they'd like to have for a neighbor?????
4. Call the For Sale by Owners. Check the newspaper and Craigs list
3. Call the Expired Listings. Go back at least 3 months and see if their property is still off of the market
2. Contact agents that sell properties in the neighborhoods where you have listings. Ask if they have an buyer prospects that might be a fit.
AND THE NUMBER 1 THING TO DO IF YOU GET SNOWED IN...
Call your PAST CLIENTS! They are your GOLD MINE. Reconnect with them and ask them who else they know that might need to buy, sell, or invest in real estate.
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Image source: http://www.easyelements.com/snowflake-brushes.html