Planning for An Effective Social Media Marketing Strategy IS the shift in 2010. How does your real estate business stack up?
- Lack of an effective social media marketing strategy is one of the most significant challenges facing marketers
- The human factor will account for nearly 60% of social media marketing expenditures next year including staff salaries for blogging, content development, social monitoring, etc.
- All Business Sectors will be increasing their budgets significantly for social marketing in 2010. The average hovering around 50% while some sectors will be increasing their budgets for social media marketing by nearly 80%.
- Lack of an effective social media marketing strategy is one of the most significant challenges facing marketers.
The executive report discuss social media maturation by organizations and the levels of maturation. It cites that Forty percent of companies are moving toward the transition phase where the emphasis is on planning a social media strategy.
Don't skip past the chart on Aligning Social Marketing Objectives with Corresponding Metrics. This chart is useful to help you determine the metrics you want to achieve in your social media marketing efforts.
Make a decision to commit to consumers and the consumer experience. Take a look inside your organization....is there someone who can help your company or solo business take these steps, now? Develop a plan, now? Transplanting current employees or contractors from one position to another unsuited one to forage into social media marketing might allow you a lucky strike or it could be the pitch that strikes you out.
- Stealing Bases Won't Hit It Home Everytime with Social Networking and Blogging
- View Through A Macro Lens: The Great Eight- A Sample Marketing Strategy that Integrates Offline and Online Marketing
- How to Manage the Time You Spend on Social Media In Three Simple Steps Using Google Docs
Rebecca D. Levinson is a real estate marketing consultant with 17 years of experience serving real estate professionals. Real estate marketing services include,
- Blogging- See my Blogging Tune-Up Website for Details
- Social Networking
- Niche Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Branding- See my Branding Sanity Website for Details
- Offline Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Special Events Promotion and Marketing
- Holiday Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Email Marketing (Content and Design)
- Reputation Management
If you treat real estate as a business then Real Skillz is a desirable real estate marketing solution. Call #262-203-5231 or email email@example.com.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged: