Property Management Maryland
Have you ever thought about hiring a professional property management company?
I have an idea...
Real Property Management has professionally managed properties for more than 20 years, with a professional, well-trained staff of property managers, maintenance personnel, and accountants. That's why property owners throughout the area depend on us to help rent their property quickly and manage their property professionally.
Think of it as a vehicle to get you where you need to be. Let us save you the time and the hassle of Property Management Maryland, We also manage all of Howard County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Washington Dc and surrounding areas.
Real Property Management is located in Columbia Maryland, serving all of Howard County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Washington DC, and surrounding cities. Currently, we manage condo units, single family homes, town homes, small HOA's, and multiplexes.
As a full-service management firm, we offer:
- Tenant placement
- Credit and criminal screening
- Maintenance services
- Regular property inspections
- Rent collections
- Monthly financial reporting
- and Accounting
Maximize Your Cash Flow: We are committed to maximizing your income by obtaining the maximum amount of rent for your home that market conditions will bare.
Minimize the Vacancy Period: We are committed to minimizing the time that your rental is not generating income by designing and executing a targeted marketing plan to rent your property as quickly as possible.
Protect Your Investment: We are committed to protecting your investment by thoroughly screening both criminal and credit applications before selecting a prospective long term tenant.
Do the Work for You: We are committed to providing you full service by handling everything on your behalf so you can spend your time on more important things!
Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a professional management team. Request A Free Quote. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.
We can help make your property profitable. Property Management Maryland
Subscribe to CommentsComment