Snuck into Blue Ridge Osondu Books & Cafe to see how the ‘new,’ expanded/combined store looked, but my visit was a week or two early. The expansion is evident, but not quite ready; however, it is definitely going to be an even better book store with free wifi, great coffee, and more room.
Their cafe menu even includes coffee almost any way you want it (I like an extra shot with whipped), smoothies, and they feature very appetizing local bakery items. Magazines for everyone’s taste line one entire wall, and I even found a magazine I was unfamiliar with but HAD to buy: The Jan/Feb 2010 edition of COWGIRL Magazine.
© Susie Blackmon
Related articles by Zemanta
- Waynesville to Maggie Valley NC Fueled by Smoky Mountain Coffee Roasters Caffeine! (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Spectacular Sunset Over Waynesville and Hazelwood, North Carolina. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Interesting (Preferable) Vehicles on Waynesville NC Farmland. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Vintage ‘creek-side’ Case tractor in Waynesville NC. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Have You ‘Bean’ to Smoky Mountain Coffee Roasters in Waynesville NC? (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
Original posted on Bucking the Real Estate Trend.