1.Buyers want to save the commission when dealing with a FSBO. They think since you are selling yourself they can knock of the commission you would have paid to a realtor off the price. Be prepared to sell your home for under fair market value.
2. The more buyers that have access to your home, the more valuable a home becomes and the quicker it will sell. With 94% of buyers looking online for homes, listing with a well known real estate company will get your home out there in cyber space more quickly and to more websites. A For Sale By Owner website is only one site.
3. Waiting to sell takes time and money. If mortgage rates increase the less likely a buyer will be able to afford to pay your price for your home. With today's buyer incentives, it is imperative that you list and sell before those incentives are gone.
4. Listing your home with a big real estate company will assure you will have more aggressive marketing for your home. Howard Hanna has a big in house marketing department and a huge local image and presence in the market place.
5. I am a trained and capable negotiator. I have taken classes on negotiating. I have 7 plus years of negotiating for my clients. Experience counts when it comes to negotiating and working with other real estate agents. I know the market and the current prices of homes that have sold and homes that are the competition too.
6. When your home is listed with a realtor, the showings you get on your home is with a buyer who is ready to buy. Open houses and visitors to FSBO's are lookers and only a small percentage of them are buyers. Just ask me, I get frustrated with open houses as most of the visitors are just looking and may want to buy sometime in the future.
Call me today and let's get your home SOLD!
Subscribe to CommentsComment