So the new year is here and I am off and running!
I have taken the time to get started on my plan, and so far so good! I decided to update my blog for some accountabilty purposes, and keep a record of where I am going.
1. Signed up to obtain my GRI Certification. These courses will start in just a couple weeks.
2. Signed up to obtain my e-Pro Certification.
3. My goals for reading are a little behind- need to improve in this area. I have read Genesis Chapters 1-12, and Matthew Chapters 1-4. I am a little behind on where I need to be.
4. I have started reading Sarah Palins's book Going Rogue- it is one of my autobiographies that I plan to read for the year.
5. I have started reading two of my leadership books- "Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office 101″ and "Monday Morning Motivation".
6. I have told my kiddo's and hubby that I love them every day- at least once a day (actually more)- This is a easy goal for me!
7. Need to make over to see my grandparents- but the month is not over yet- so I am still good on that one!
Thought for the blog........(kind of like- thought for the day)............
"Not everything that counts can be counted, not everything that can be counted counts"