I've been asked to put in five things about me.
I'm not about talking about myself, as not to feed the ego.
Any way here I go;
1) I love God, My Wife, My family, and my friends, in that order.
2) I don't work, haven't for a long time- If you truly love what you do is it work?
3) Just recently launched two business simultaneously- The Back Room, and People Are Ready.
4) I've love living life- just google: Paul Gruber Coach or Grubers Grinder - ps. I'm not the football player :)
5) My Porpoise in life: To help people grow, by carefully hearing them, before being heard.
Help others to dream, by teaching that the only difference between dreams and knowledge, is knowledge has limitation.
Give to those who want to receive, using the principle that the teacher will appear when the student is ready, and continually be searching for the student.