Our modernization of the current Texas Homeowners policy is finally here. Not only can we continue to offer the Texas Family Home Policy, but we are adding an additional policy version, the Farmers Next Generation Home Policy.
Some of the key features include:
- Modified Open Perils coverage - not only we will insured the common Named Perils but the policy also covers several ‘causes of loss' in addition to your classic Named Perils.
- Liability Limit extended to a Million - for your high net worth clients, we can cover their liability up to one million as opposed to the classic $500,000 eliminating the need in some instances for a separate umbrella.
- Extended Personal Property and Loss of Use percentages - basic policy will now included 75% of the dwelling limit in personal property and 40% of the dwelling limit for Additional living expenses which are increased percentages over the classic policy versions on the market now.
- Reduced coverage option - in exchange for a reduction in premium we will offer a reduced coverage option that allows the client to select lower limits on their dwelling and contents coverage.
- Pet Coverage - $500 for covered loss of household pet that occurs on the residence premises is included for no additional premium.
- Pricing has been modified to be more cost based. New roofs will receive reduced rates for wind and hail. Credit factors have also been marginalized.
At Farmers Insurance we strive to be the industry leader in providing the best possible product for our day and time at the most researched and validated cost. The Farmers Next Generation Home Policy encompasses our vision for both. Contact me for more information at PSmith1@FarmersAgent.com.