It is January 20th and in my 10 years of selling real estate, buyers come out to play and buy homes right about NOW!
I wanted to take a post and talk about why buyers should use Realtors®. Here is my Top 10 List:
- We are FREE! The seller pays the commission to both the listing agent and to the agent representing the buyer.
- This Carmel Indiana Realtor is experienced in the analyticals of the market. I can run comparables, history of the particular property, and determine motivation of the seller. All of these things play into what to offer.
- I can show you any home, whether it is my listing, a listing of Keller Williams or any other company. I have a keycard that allows me access to any home for sale in Carmel and the surrounding areas.
- I have a variety of tools for my buyers to use from calling one number on ANY home listed in the city or surrounding area and getting the price without having to worry about other agents calling you. I also have an application for your phone to search from wherever you are standing. For example, you love Clay Terrace and the Monon Trail and want to live nearby; by standing there, your phone will show you what homes are available.
- I have great resources, specifically lenders who can help you determine what is a comfortable price point for you to be searching in and also inspectors to determine if the home you have selected is a good buy.
- I am a great negotiater from a previous career in Accounting. You want someone who is representing you to protect you and get the best price. This applies to resale and NEW construction in Carmel Indiana. I recently did this for a buyer who bought a Westport Home and I've also done this for folks who have purchased with Ryland and Pulte.
- Because I work with a team of agents, there are five women on the Marchant Team, I have pocket listings. Those are homes ready to go on the market but not yet on the market. I am showing two of these to a relocating buyer tomorrow.
- I have an awesome relocation tour that I can provide if you are moving to the Carmel area and I also have a great relocation book filled with useful information and helpful items such as maps and brochures on Carmel and Indianapolis highlights.
- I am an advocate for you; while you are looking at functionality and flow of the home, I am checking the ceilings, the base boards and even the inside of the oven. I know how to tell if a home is well taken care of and whether there are issues to address.
- Through purchases under contract by April 30, 2010 and closed by June 30, 2010, there are tax incentives for buyers. For a first time buyer there is $8,000 available. If you are a repeat buyer, whether you are buying more or less than your current home, there is $6,500 available.
Those are my Top 10 Reasons and I wrote this post in less than 10 minutes, so there are probably another 10 Reasons I could share with you. If you happen to be a first time buyer, we have a first time home buyers class each month that has a Home Inspector, Lender and Realtor that presents for about 15 minutes each on the process and how their area of expertise works. We have gotten great reviews on this class and it is FREE.
Search homes with one local phone number
Search Carmel Indiana Real Estate by Neighborhood
Search Carmel Indiana Real Estate by Price
Cindy "in Indy" Marchant - Carmel Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Realty Indy Metro NE
Carmel IN Real Estate Website
Subscribe to CommentsComment