Cottonwood CA Homes For Sale, Seven Secrets To Long Life In, Cottonwood Houses
Everyone wants to live a long and healthy life. Well, Doctors believe they have found the fountain of youth. Well, sort of:
American Heart Association's research shows that most average 50-year-olds can live 40 more years free of the 2 most common killers. Those being stroke and heart disease. says Dr. Clyde Yancy, president of the American Heart Association states in the Association's ezine, Circulation.
The fountain-of-youth is found by maintaining seven factors at or near their ideal levels, states cardiologist Dr. Donald M. Lloyd-Jones.
The 7 Secrets to long life:
1. No history of smoking or quit more than one year ago.
2. Body mass index less than 25. Check BMI calculator online
3. Exercise (I know you're surprised) 150 minutes of moderate exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise each week. (NOTE: Surfing the Internet does not count, but running around looking at real estate, with your realtor may, lol)
4. Daily, weekly diet, including 4 1/2 cups of fruit and vegetables a day; two or more 3.5-ounce servings a week of fish; drink no more than 36 ounces of sugar-sweetened beverages a week; three or more 1-ounce servings of fiber-rich whole grains a day; less than 1,500 milligrams a day of salt.
5. Total cholesterol of less than 200.
6. Blood pressure below 120/80.
7. Fasting blood glucose less than 100.
Take the online quiz / check your score. AHA, My Life Check
BENEFITS, Of Mastering The Seven Secrets:
* Live longer
* Live healthier longer
* Much better quality of life in older age
* Require less medication, less medical care."
FACTS, What Doctors are saying:
* 39 percent of Americans think they have ideal heart health.
* 54 percent of those had been told they need lifestyle change, heart disease or both.
* Weight is the largest (no pun intended) problem for patients trying to meet these seven health factors, doctors say.
* Many people are surprised to find out how overweight they may be," said Dr. Randal Thomas, director of the cardiovascular health clinic at the Mayo Clinic.
MEDICAL PROGRESS,In the last decade:
* Almost 40 percent reduction in death from heart disease
* Almost 35 percent reduction in death from stroke.
* These goals were made possible with improvements in treatments and prevention.
source: American Heart Association
Buyers and Sellers seeking to improve their health by running around looking at COTTONWOOD CA Homes For Sale Contact:
Phone: 530-370-1818 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org