SELL NOW or never Sale: EPA administrator to OK Housing Sales

Real Estate Agent with / Signature Homes

H.R. 2454, the "Cap & Trade"this bill prevents you from selling your home without the permission of the EPA administrator. * To get this permission, you will have to have the energy efficiency of your home measured. * Then the government will tell you what your new energy efficiency requirement is and you will be forced to make modifications to your home under the retrofit provisions of this Act to comply with the new energy and water efficiency requirements. The caveat is (there always is a caveat) that if you have enough money to make required major upgrades to your home, then you can sell it. But, if not, then forget it. Even pre-fabricated homes ("mobile homes") are included.


This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
sell now or never sale epa administrator to ok housing sales

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Aaron Cullen
Brokers Inc. Residential Real estate - Folsom, CA
Folsom, El Dorado Hills & Sacramento Real Estate &

Wow, what a great idea...... NOT!  What is this world coming to?

Jan 22, 2010 07:32 AM #1
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?