· Real Living 1st Knight in Florida (formerly 1st Knight Realty GMAC Real Estate)
· Real Living Home to Home in Minnesota (formerly Home to Home GMAC Real Estate)
Each of the new Real Living brokers had their own reasons for seeking out the award-winning Real Living brand, which is uniquely positioned within the real estate industry, and has earned a reputation for an unsurpassed level of personalized customer service.
- "Real Living is a national real estate company known for being innovative and forward thinking," said Pam Rankin, broker/owner of Arizona-based Real Living Premier Partners. "The industry is looking for a company to step up, be unique and be a leader. That's exactly the kind of company we were looking and hoping to join, and we're extremely happy to be a part of Real Living's national growth."
- "It is important to be associated with a franchise that is determined to keep you at the top and is constantly looking for new ways to differentiate you from the competition," said Vonda Herding, broker/owner of Real Living Home to Home in Minnesota. "Real Living will do that and also ensure we are staying ahead of what consumers need from their real estate professionals."
- "With the Real Living brand, there were a number of things that appealed to us," said Andy Linihan, broker/owner of Real Living at 1st Knight Realty in Florida. "Our office is very technology oriented and we think Real Living has a great technology platform and offers the complete package."