The Bird Place in Downtown Waynesville, NC, is a big bird’s nest full bird food, bird houses, and other items specific to birders, bird lovers and bird house lovers.
There are many interesting birdhouses hanging and standing in and around Maggie Valley and Waynesville in Haywood County NC. Our many festivals always draw crafters and craftsmen who create unique and beautiful birdhouses to add to your yard and your collection.
Here is the address and phone number for The Bird Place:
- The Bird Place
- 309 North Haywood Street, Waynesville, NC 28786-5719
- Phone (828) 452-1030
© Susie Blackmon
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Foreclosure Crisis Has Not Affected These Houses in Haywood County. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Downtown Waynesville NC’s Webcam Gives Bird’s Eye View! (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Are You Chicken to Buy Maggie Valley Real Estate, and Your Realtor’s Feathers Are Ruffled? (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Electric Sky This Morning in Maggie Valley. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Unique ‘Shed’ across from a Farm in Waynesville NC. (Is that a Cowbell?) (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
Original posted on Bucking the Real Estate Trend.