No. Plain, simple - no. Blogging helps, having a website helps but so does getting up in the morning. It is what you do after you plant your feet on the side of your bed that matters. Many times I find myself feeling overwhelmed and perhaps procrasting abit more than I should. But when we set a plan, write that To Do list and hunker down is when we begin to see the results.
So I now have 11 listings ranging from the low 300's to over a million. I have homes, condos, townhouses, ranches, land and a commercial building ...and I need to get them sold. The MLS is a great start but not the only means of getting my property out there when 87% of buyers are heading to the internet first. You need to invest in yourself in order to promote yourself, and not all of it is costly.
- Update your head shot every 1 to 2 years
- Update your profile on every imaginable real estate website - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Get a website - legitimize your business. Advanced Access is a great and easy to use website group for real estate professionals.
- Sign up for Sawitonline.com, postlets.com, and/or Animoto.com
- When you get a listing input them into all of the above sights.
- Share your listings on ActiveRain, Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, You Tube and so forth. Be sure to follow MLS rules and regulations and have your companies information included
- Answer the inquiring emails and phone calls
- Update the photos of your listings. There is nothing worse than snow in a photo in the middle of summer.
- And most of all write an incredible description of the property. Make someone visualize the property.
Make 2010 work for you.