There exist many reasons for seeking professional valuation of your commercial property, from preparing to sell to seeking funds or investment to upgrade. Commercial property appraisals should be approached with the expert assistance of a licensed appraisal professional – who can most effectively and properly execute a property valuation in the Atlanta GA or surrounding area.
Following are some important considerations to note, and answers to frequently asked questions, provided by Fletcher and Company. Fletcher & Company is a full service land, residential, industrial and commercial Georgia Real Estate Appraisal Firm providing property appraisal reviews, appraisal reports and industrial property valuation throughout the southeast U.S. appraisal coverage area, including Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Florida and Georgia, and metropolitan areas in and around Atlanta including Roswell, Macon, Columbus, Griffin, Lawrenceville, Douglasville, and Fort Valley.
1. What is the range of services a commercial appraiser should provide?
A truly comprehensive professional appraisal services firm should provide the following services:
- Appraisals for federal and non-federal related transaction lending situations
- Tax assessment review, advice and appraisals
- Advice in eminent domain and condemnation property transactions
- Dispute resolution - divorce, estate settlements, property partition suits, foreclosures and zoning issues
- Feasibility studies Capitalization rate studies
- Market rent and trend studies
- Expert witness testimony
- Land utilization studies
More FAQs that can be found from Fletcher & Company regarding Atlanta Commercial Building Appraisals and Commercial Property Valuation include:
2. What property types are typically covered by a commercial property valuation agency?
3. When hiring an appraiser, what questions should I ask?
4. What appraisal approaches will be used in appraising my property?
5. How are approaches to value selected for use in preparing a bid?
6. If I don't like the appraised value, what can I do about it?
7. How much do commercial property appraisals cost?
Answers to these questions and many more about commercial appraisals in Atlanta and the surrounding southeastern US can be found on Fletcher & Company's website.