It was announced today the Premier of the Province of Newfoundland, Danny Williams is coming to the U.S.for heart surgery.
- In an interview he cited, among other things, a wait of 182 days for any kind of surgical procedure.
- A huge majority of women's cancer tests came back with inaccurate results in his Province.
- He indicated he did not trust the competency of the surgeons in his country to perform the surgery.
- He felt his survival was at risk.
A Province is equivalent to a State. Population density varies from Province to Province as it does in this country, state by state. Access to services and the quality of those services varies as well.
The Premier certainly could have access to the best his country had to offer, no matter where in the country that service was located.
He did chose the BEST - THE UNITED STATES HEALTH CARE SYSTEM!!
- For those who want to look towards Canada as a shinning example of Socialized Medicine - Get Some Glasses!!
Yesterday Obama was in New Hampshire telling everyone how he was going to PUNCH THE HEALTH CARE BILL THROUGH!
- Obama gets the message from the American people alright. They do not want substandard health care like Canada has.
He does not care. He is only concerned with his agenda - not what is best for ALL of our citizens.
Is this the response of a President, or one of a Dictator?