Free Seminar for Greater Cincinnati Ohio Homeowners:
Reduce Your Property Taxes with Property Tax Valuation Appeals
Monday, February 22, 2010
6:00pm - 7:30pm
Sharonville United Methodist Church
3751 Creek Rd Sharonville, OH 45241
Property taxes are one of the greatest expenses associated with property ownership, and they are ever increasing. Many owners are unaware that in each state and county, there is a legal right to challenge one's valuation. This process can result in a reduction of your taxes, and in some cases, a refund of taxes already paid.
Speaker: Christopher Finney, real estate attorney, has taught this seminar all over Cincinnati area
Hosted by: Dan Weis, RE/MAX Unlimited Realtors
Discover How To Appeal Your Property Tax Valuation and More...
1. Do you qualify for the Homestead Exemption?
2. Do-It-Yourself Explanation of Complaint Form
3. What happens at the Board of Revisions Hearing?
4. The 35% Calculation - They do it to confuse you!
5. Strategies To Help Determine Your Property Value!
6. Components of a Tax Bill - Real Example
7. The Right & Wrong Way To Fill Out Complaint
8. Get All of Your Questions Answered