The chart below shows numbers for LAND sales in 2009, compared to the previous 5 years. Obviously our transactions are way down, along with dollar volume.
Source: MLS. Data deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- There are 1,612 active land listings today (02/02/10).
- The 1,612 active land listings have been on the market an average of 438 days. Ouch.
- There have been 9 land closings this year, through 02/02/10, with an Avg Sell $ of $57,333.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Quick Look at Price Per Square Foot Numbers for Haywood County Home Sales. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Haywood County NC ~ Active Residential Listings vs. What IS Selling. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Haywood County NC ~ 5-Yr Residential Real Estate Sales Comparison ~ January. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Haywood County NC – Residential Real Estate Sales 5-Yr Comparison YTD. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
Original posted on Bucking the Real Estate Trend.