In 2009, there were a total of 9 closed sales of single family homes and condos in The Samarkand Neighborhood.
The lowest sale in The Samarkand Neighborhood was a 2 bed 1 bath cottage located at 2708 Vernon Road, Santa Barbara CA., 93105. The sales price was $570,000. This was probably one of the "better deal" we have seen in the last several months.
The highest sale in The Samarkand Neighborhood was ...
Read Full Story
- The Mesa Neighborhood 2009 Sale Statistics
- The Riviera Neighborhood 2009 Sales Statistics
- Hope Ranch CA Real Estate Home Sales Statistics - 2009
- Montecito CA Real Estate Home Sales Statistics - 2009
- The Upper East Neighborhood
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Santa Barbara Photo Tour
- Buyer's Resources for the Santa Barbara area
- Seller's Resources for the Santa Barbara area
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate
Search The Santa Barbara Area MLS
Subscribe to CommentsComment