Palmetto Florida is located on the west coast of Florida just north of Bradenton. Palmetto is centrally located with easy access just across the Manatee River to Bradenton and Sarasota. You can also access St. Petersburg very easily from the Skyway Bridge from Palmetto. Tampa is just a hop skip and a jump up I-75 which can also be accessed from Palmetto.
Click here to see a map of where exactly Palmetto is located at.
Palmetto is an old historic town with a lot of different types of homes and subdivisions.
- Beautiful old Victorian homes
- Old Florida cracker style homes
- New homes
- Town homes
- Homes on the Manatee River
- Homes on acreage
- Gated communities
- Golf course communities
- Every style of home you could imagine
- Homes on the Terra Ceia Bay
- Island homes
- Multi-million dollar homes
- Manufactured homes
- Over 55 communities
- Homes for first time home buyers
There are also a lot of things to do in Palmetto.
- Regatta Pointe Marina
- Emerson Point Park
- Bickle Mound
- Blackstone Park
- Riverside Plaza
- Bradenton Yacht Club
- Riverside Park
- Manatee County State Fairgrounds
- Antique Shops
- Olympia Theatre
- Parks & Picnicking
- Manatee County Convention Center
If you're interested in learning more about Palmetto, please feel free to contact me.