After many weeks of writing I finally get the chance to showcase my own good friend Dave Woodson, of the famous Mad Mortgage Machine. Now first the rundown on Dave's vast digital domain:
- DaveWoodson on twitter
- DaveWoodson blog, featuring internet marketing and social media
- Mad Mortgage Machine - for some reason he is funny, at the same time giving a ton of mortgage advice to consumers and real estate professionals alike
From Dave's own Sierra Pacific Mortgage (Residential Mortgage Group) website and blog:
My team and I specialize in:
- FHA Loans
- New Home Purchase
- VA and USDA (rural development loans)
- Cash-Out/Debt Consolidation Refinances
- Home Equity Management
- Bad Credit (Yes, there are still options)
I am really not all that mad. I am just taking you out of the Maddening process that many so-called Loan Officers put you through. I strive for complete transparency, laying all of my cards out on the table. I am open and honest, perhaps to a fault.
If you have any questions just toss up a comment, or shoot me a quick email or even call me @ (219)872-8000.
The rest of the series: