Willow Creek is a terrific neighborhood near downtown Woodstock. Located off Hames Road and Jamerson Road, Willow Creek is located in Cherokee and Cobb County. About 60% of the community is in Cherokee County with the remaining 40% in Cobb County. Homes styles are primarily 2 story traditional. You will find brick fronts and wrap around porches. Homes for sale in Willow Creek range from $180,000 to $260,000.
The neighborhood features winding streets, numerous cul-de-sacs, and rolling hills. There is a community pool and lighted tennis courts. Nearby you will find shopping and parks. Downtown Woodstock is a short drive and perfect for Saturday night dinner and outdoor concerts.
Schools for the neighborhood include Cherokee Schools...Little River Elementary, Woodstock Middle, Woodstock High and Cobb Schools...Keheley Elementary, McCleskey Middle, Kell High. If you are looking for a a place to call home, do not miss Willow Creek!