If 2010 is the year you've decided to beef up your real estate blogging skills (and if you're not, you should consider it), don't miss this excellent article by Michael Hyatt:
"Do You Make These 10 Mistakes When You Blog?"
He does an excellent job reporting on these "10 Deadly Sins" of blogging:
1. You don't post enough
2. You post too much
3. Your post is too long
4. You don't invite engagement
5. You don't participate in the conversation
6. You don't make your content accessible
7. You don't create catchy headlines
8. Your first paragraph is weak
9. Your post is off-brand
10. Your post is about you
Did that 10th one catch you by surprise? Don't miss this article... it's a must.