I am DiAnne Arnette, agent with Keller Williams REalty in Fort Worth. Today my blog is just about a snowy day in Fort Worth, Texas! Here in Fort Worth, Texas, one of the best little cities in the country, we are having another snow day. I say another because we have already set a record for snow in this area for the year. (See my other blog at http://youwanttoliveindallasftworth.blogspot.com for my log in today and to see Fort Worth snow photos.)
So...what does DiAnne Arnette, REALTOR do on these days when "snowed in" where we are not prepared for icy roads and are encouraged to stay off the streets? AS a REALTOR IN Fort Worth, I can say that I work everyday, whether in the office or not, but today is a special day. My work will be from home as far as I know right now. With my phones at Keller Williams forwarded to my cell phone, I won't miss a call, but I plan to do more than answer the phone.
So.......an exercise in re-organizing and catching up is a really great way to spend the day. Here is the plan, and I believe it a good one. But please weigh in with your ideas and additions of your "reupping" day. No special order here, just the list.
1. Go through contact list and remove, revise, and update the list to include corrected catagories.
2. Make follow up phone calls to existing clients and use the conversation to further our market plan for buying or sellingn.
3. Work on getting more info from our local MLS on new listings or sales for specific clients and customers.
4. Contact some out of state agents that I refer back and forth with.
5. Clean out another file to make room for more current information.
6. Go online and do a mailer with xpressdocs for my farming and prospecting area.
7. Go outside and take more photos and take a break.
8. Return any phone calls not made this morning.
9. Send 15 personal notes to people who have done nice things for me or given me a great service this week....remember to ask for their referrals.
10. Do one thing that I don't like to do.............just for the discipline.
Now........what do you do on days when you are working outside of your normal routine?
Snow on the ground and continuing to fall.