I've been gone for ages. Sorry about that. Went to see family (in-laws) for American Thanksgiving and then again for Christmas. First time in 7 years. Well, "Sheeee's Baaaack", and it is worse than ever. I can't believe some people have time to spend their lives worrying about what their neighbor is doing in their neighbor's own yard, especially when they are never spoken to, ignored, and left alone.
So far, they have:
1. Called the Ministry of Transportation (like Highway police but to look after the edge of the highway, you know all the trees and stuff in BC) making a false report that I was dumping on their property. But as it worked out, I wasn't.
2. Called the RCMP on me, complaining about me putting their cat's poop back on their property. RCMP said you are not allowed to put it back, but that is about all. Now that I have pea gravel, I can understand that a cat would want to use it as a litter box, but to be so disrespectful as to not clean it up when you know it is your cat, and to call the police? I mean really.
3. Came over and unscrewed my front porch light while I was gone, supposedly because it shined into her kitchen window. Wasn't able to see my way in, when I returned in the dark.
4. Called the City and complained that we were not being good neighbors. What a joke. They obviously don't know what good neighbors are.
5. Filmed and followed me and took pictures of me working in the garden. I am sure they are plotting something new.
Oh well, whatever they come up with next, should certainly prove to be interesting. Can't wait to see them make themselves look even more foolish and less creditable than they already have. It is doing nothing to us, because we are doing nothing wrong, but it does keep getting sillier and funnier as time goes on. Pretty soon, if they keep lying on us and making false reports, absolutely no-one will believe them.
Does anyone remember the story about the boy who called "wolf" too many times?
Got any suggestions for "Cat Repellant" that does not hurt the animal, but will make him stay away.