I've earned the RESA-PRO designation. Yay! I've met all the requirements, passed all the tests, and now I have the right to use the RESA-PRO badge on my website. As a home stager in Los Angeles, a very competative market, RESA-PRO gives me a competative advantage. The RESA-PRO designation proves that I am experienced, I am professional, I am ethical, I am insured and I recognize the importance of continuing my education.
RESA-PRO home stagers:
- Must adhere to the Real Estate Staging Association Code of Ethics
- Must pass the RESA Ethics Exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Must be in business for at least one year
- Must show proof of home staging business insurance
- Must prove they have a business bank account in their company name
In addition, RESA-PROs must complete a number of home staging contiuning education classes over the course of 2 years in order to maintain their RESA_PRO status
If you'd like to find out more about the RESA-PRO designation, visit the RESA-PRO website.
If you'd like to hire a RESA-PRO Los Angeles home stager, please visit my Los Angeles home staging website.