The cold air will only linger for short while longer! It is times like these, when the snow on the ground is the same snow we have seen since October, that we turn to our not so positive thoughts. I was in that exact spot until I refreshed myself on a motivational sales course I completed the Spring of 2009 at the University of Wyoming with instructor, Josh Dorrell.
Whether you are in sales or corporate America, these ammended life lessons can be applied in your personal and professional life! So... Turn to the positive! And Start it NOW!
Tips for Life
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- Do or do not. There is no 'try'.
- Life is Neither Fair, nor Easy!
- Invest in Yourself. Keep Learning.
- Don't Worry---Take Action!
- Love your job! Remember who you serve!
- Move Fast; Take Chances; Fail FORWARD
- Say "no" to the Blame Game.
- See the Big Picture in Life.
- Be where you are. If you are at work: work. If you are at home: be at home!